Returns Cancellation and Refund Policy
1.Returns and Refunds
- 1.1 In order to be considered for a refund, you must contact Customer Service at 05102604532 before any arrangements will be made to issue a refund. We do require that yousend back the product you received in order to receive a full refund for any transaction. Refunds will only be offered for up to 60 days from purchase date, any transaction prior to that shall not be considered for a refund.
- 1.2 Persons with a medical condition, who are pregnant, or have reason to believe they may become pregnant in the next 60 days should not order this product. Refund requests will not be accepted and refunds will not be given for these reasons. You must consult a physician prior to placing an order if you are unsure about whether you can take this product.
- 1.3 All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Accordingly all products have a 8.95 restocking fee, per item, if returned unopened and in good condition.
- 1.4 Due to the personal care nature of the products no refunds can be offered on opened and / or partially used products.
- 1.5 Authorized refunds will be provided within 30 days of receipt of the product back to our facilities and will be made back onto the card / payment method you used in the original purchase of your product.
- 2.1 You may cancel your order at any time prior to shipping without charge, penalty or incurring a restocking fee.
- 2.2 After shipping has taken place you will need to follow the Return and Refund procedures indicated above.